ADVANCED (BROWN – RED)
Curriculum for a student who is currently a Brown Belt to Red BeltFORM (BLACK TIP): SINGLE NUNCHUCK 2
See available video – CLICK HERE >>BLOCKS/STRIKES (WHITE TIP):
1) Practice both sides. R side shown here. Start in R front stance. R side triangle strikes 2x. Catch nunchuck in front of body - yell.
2) R side practice only, holding nunchuck in R hand. R front snap kick, R jumping front snap kick. R pop jump front snap kick. Land in R front stance. R nunchuck side strike. L middle punch - yell. KICKS/STRIKES (BLUE TIP):
1) Practice both R and L side. L sparring stance described here. R round kick. R spin (jump) round kick. L back hook kick.SELF DEFENSE (RED TIP):
Attacker: Neck choke - R arm choke from behind
1) Chin down to chest, turn to L side, R hand grab and pull on Opponent's choking arm. R leg drop out into horse stance. L elbow to abdomen. L stomp on Opponent's feet - yell.
2) Keep pulling on Opponent's choking arm with R hand. Escape choke by ducking and weaving towards L side. R hammer fist to back of Opponent's neck - yell.BREAKING TECHNIQUE:
1) Downward neck chop.